<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Blessed Mama's Blurbs: The Japanese Konjac Sponge - Green Tea Natural Facial Cleanser Review

Friday, November 28, 2014

The Japanese Konjac Sponge - Green Tea Natural Facial Cleanser Review


The Japanese Konjac Sponge - Green Tea Natural Facial Cleanser Review


About The Product

Our Konjac sponges are suitable for people of all ages, including for babies and those with sensitive skin.  Our products are unique compared to other Konjac Sponge brands and are handmade in Japan. 

Our Japanese Konjac Sponge products are 100% NATURAL, VEGAN, NO PARABEN / PRESERVATIVES, NON-GMO, BIODEGRADABLE and ECO-FRIENDLY facial and body cleansing sponge - made in JAPAN. The Japanese Konjac Sponge is well-known to remove dirt, oil, blackheads, dead cells while gently exfoliates skin leaving a healthy and radiant skin beneath. ​It contains positive minerals and antioxidant ingredients that help nourish and smooth skin naturally. The sponge can be used with or without cleanser.

Visit their website for more info or to purchase

#konjacsponge





For most of my life, I never had to deal with much when it came to my face. Maybe the occasional acne here and there but other than that, nothing. Since having my second daughter, that has changed drastically.

For as long as I can remember, I've always had to deal with dry skin, especially during the cooler months. Most times I would just slab some aloe on my face and call it a day. Now that I'm older, I notice myself dealing with oily skin and dry skin. The oily skin is mostly up around the lower part of my forehead and there's so much that sometimes I find a glob sitting on the top of my glasses frames. Yuck, right? 

I was a little skeptical that this sponge would even do anything but it sure enough did. I love how soft and smooth my face feels after using it and the actual sponge itself isn't rough at all once it's wet.

You can use the sponge over and over for a total of 4-6 weeks. It's not one of those one time use products where you get ripped off. It's definitely worth what you pay for it.

I also love that they offer different variations of the product for each individual need. They also offer bath sponges for the same purpose as the face except you can use it all over your body. I will definitely be looking into those for future use.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service