<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Blessed Mama's Blurbs: Set of 2 - Large Silicone Ice Cube Tray From Chef's Necessities Review #IceBlox

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Set of 2 - Large Silicone Ice Cube Tray From Chef's Necessities Review #IceBlox


Set of 2 - Large Silicone Ice Cube Tray From Chef's Necessities Review



#IceBlox

Say Goodbye To Watered-Down Drinks & Hello To Flavor & Fun

It doesn't matter if you're serving lemonade to the after-school crowd or Scotch to your dinner party guests, the last thing anyone wants is a watery beverage. But that's just what most ice cubes are designed to do.

Because they're small, ice cubes melt quickly, which means that, unless you down that soda fast, you'll be left with a glass full of mostly water. The key to preventing a watery disaster lies in the cube. The larger your ice, the slower it is to melt, resulting in a drink you can savor, rather than gulp.

Here's another trick: make your cubes from the beverage itself. Iced coffee is far more enjoyable with a coffee cube rather than plain ice. Frozen cranberry juice adds a delicious twist to a pitcher of lemonade and won't water it down. You'll find more ideas for flavorful frozen treats in the included guide - free with every purchase of Chef's Necessities silicone ice cube trays.

- Stackable style saves space in your freezer
- Sold in sets of two trays; each tray makes eight large cubes
- Your choice of sky blue, white or black
- Backed by our worry-free, money-back guarantee
- Dishwasher, freezer, microwave and oven safe

Click HERE to purchase.


I happen to be one of those people who love ice cubes in ALL of my drinks. Yes, even milk sometimes. I'm weird, I know. What I do not like though is when ice cubes melt so fast that it waters your drink down and makes it taste all yucky.

Sweet tea with a splash of lemonade is one of the beverages I happen to drink the most. With these ice cubes, it stays cold for so much longer than a normal size drink. Within an hour, I don't taste much of a difference in my drink. The cubes are huge, so you'll need a cup that at least allows the cube to fit inside.

I have yet to try out freezing something like fruit or a beverage to put inside a liquid drink. Freezing lemonade and putting it inside of my sweet tea sounds really good. I am definitely going to try that out.

When I received these trays in the mail, my husband got all excited. He doesn't use cubes often but when he does, he also doesn't like it when they melt really fast and waters down his drink. These ice trays are husband approved! :)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service