<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Blessed Mama's Blurbs: The Devil Eats Here - Short Stories eBook Review

Monday, November 24, 2014

The Devil Eats Here - Short Stories eBook Review


The Devil Eats Here - Short Stories eBook Review


Book Name: The Devil Eats Here
Author: Rayne Hall
Length: 133 pages
Purchase HereAmazon

#RayneHall

Follow Rayne Hall

Each of the nine authors in this book presents a different approach to storytelling, a different writing style, and a different interpretation of the theme. Some of the stories are very short, others are long. In some tales, the devil is a literal figure, in others a metaphorical one, and in several he is something else altogether. 

1. The Sacrifice by April Grey 
Be careful what you pray for. 

2. The Angel and the Jungle God by Siewleng Torossian 
Ali's special day has arrived. 

3. The Best of all Possible Worlds by Tara Maya 
Personal Paradise Inc. caters for a special clientele. 

4. Round and Round the Garden by Jonathan Broughton 
Children will listen. 

5. Mean Dick Skyler by John Blackport 
Is this deal as sweet as it first appears? 

6. The Devil, You Say by Alice Gaines 
Was he the devil, or an angel in disguise? 

7. Devil Take It by Douglas Kolacki 
Being blind and getting jerked around by the bus lines was bad enough. But now... 

8. Rejection Letter by John Hoddy 
An editor gets some of his own. 

9. The Devil Eats Here by Rayne Hall 
Join the prince of hell for lunch at your local diner. 

Most of these stories have been previously published in magazines, e-zines and anthologies.




Rayne Hall has done it again! She has put together a book full of short stories that will not disappoint. That is one thing I love about these books the most. It's not just written by one author but instead many.

I loved all of the stories within this book. However, one stuck out the most to me. It had me itching to read more and I was very happy with the ending.

Mean Dick Skyler by John Blackport is the one that kept me on the edge of my seat. That one that drew me in and the one where I looked forward to what happened next. Just how the author wrote it made it really appealing in my opinion. It's not something that you would ever expect to happen but like they say, the devil works in mysterious ways.

No, I am by no means a devil worshipper. I am into the supernatural and have an open mind about certain things. Anything is possible. All of these writers knew that when they wrote these short stories.

If you'd like something that will keep you interested and not want to just go on to another book, this is definitely a great book to read. Rayne has put together a great collection here and I can only hope my readers feel the same.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service