<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Blessed Mama's Blurbs: Amazing Facts About Astronauts eBook Review

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Amazing Facts About Astronauts eBook Review



Length: 23 pages
Author: Dan Jackson

Did you know that “Astro” comes from a Greek word that means “star.” “naut” comes from the word “Nautes” which means “sailor.” 

In this book your kid will learn a lot about Astronauts. 
The book includes great pictures to read and see.





This book is great. Growing up, I wanted to go to space, so that meant I would have to be an astronaut. They are some pretty amazing people. This book contains some awesome photos of astronauts and what they do in space. There are some facts in this book that interest me a lot. For example, I did not know that astronauts grow while in space and that their spines stretch. Sounds like that has to hurt. This is another great read and I know my daughter will love reading it herself. (When she does, I will be sure to come back and edit my post with her thoughts.)

As a mom, I rate this 5 out of 5.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service