<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Blessed Mama's Blurbs: Amazing Facts About The Moon eBook Review

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Amazing Facts About The Moon eBook Review



Author: Dan Jackson

In this Amazing Facts book, we will show 20 amazing facts about the Moon. 
Come and learn about the Moon- what it is, what it is made of, how it affects life on Earth, and more! 



Awesome book! As a little girl, I loved everything about the moon. I was always told it was made out of swiss cheese. Hehe. At one point, I even wanted to fly up there and walk on it. I love this book for the simple fact that it brings back so many memories involving the moon. From times I sat outside at night and looked up at it, to even the time I did a project in school about it. This book gives great facts and there's a few mentioned that even I didn't know about. For example, I never knew that the day of the week Monday was named after the moon. I also never knew about how the ancient Babylonians recorded lunar eclipse patterns more than 2,500 years ago and that those are the first records of Moon exploration. This would be a great book for a beginner who is interested in the moon to read. I cannot wait for my oldest daughter to read it and let me know what she thinks of it.

As a mom, I rate this book 5 out of 5.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service