<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Blessed Mama's Blurbs: Fire, S'mores & Relaxation, Oh My!

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fire, S'mores & Relaxation, Oh My!



What is it about sitting next to a fire that just makes everything alright? Is it the crackling of it? The warmth? Just an overall good time?

Ever since I met my husband and the in laws, we have made it a point to sit out next to one every chance we get to just relax, have a good time, talk and make S'MORES. The kids love it which is a plus. They love being able to help roast marshmallows and put together one of the yummiest snacks ever invented.

Last night as I was sitting there, I felt content in that moment. Like everything was meant to be as it was. I felt like I had no worries in the world and for that short amount of time, I felt stress free. The breeze was blowing and although it got a tad bit cold, I felt warmth. Not just from the fire but just knowing I was there surrounded by people who love me and who care. I don't get very many moments like this especially with having 2 kids running around and keeping my attention most of the day. When I do get these moments, it makes me realize that not only am I a good mother but I deserve every bit of the relaxation I do get while sitting there.

I don't need to sit around and drink with people to have a good time. Just give me a fire and s'mores and I am one very happy, relaxed Mama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service