<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Blessed Mama's Blurbs: MaskIT Review

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

MaskIT Review



About The Product

#TeamMaskIT

MaskIT is a specially designed, patent pending, product that offers a practical & sanitary solution for the disposal of soiled feminine hygiene items. MaskIT offers an intuitive use for women through its patent pending pocket technology which makes it  simple to grasp a used pad or tampon while protecting the hand. With a unique inversion process these items are then enclosed & sealed within a small pouch that prevents leaking and blocks smells. There is no product on the market that competes with what MaskIT offers. MaskIT will truly be the first viable method for women to dispose of their used feminine hygiene items.  

We are very proud to provide a product that is made out of a certified compostable Biofilm and is 100% made in the USA. MaskIT’s official launch date is September 15th and will be available on amazon.com and select retailers across the country. 

You can find TONS more information on their website by clicking HERE.




My Review

I am just simply amazed with this product. As a woman who has used both tampons and pads, I can honestly say this product is definitely much needed on the market. With tampons, you have nothing to dispose of them in. No wrapper or anything. At least I've never heard of anything being saved to dispose of them in. I don't think one would keep the cardboard container they are in and the wrappers are usually done for when the tampon is opened. With pads, the little wrappers they come in just aren't enough to hold in liquids nor smell. As soon as I put the pad in the wrapper and sit it in the trash can, it usually comes back open within minutes. My husband usually complains about the smell of the trash can in the bathroom. I'm normally the only person who takes out the trash bag and disposes of it. I don't blame anyone. Even spraying air freshener inside of it doesn't always help. With MaskIT that has all changed. I love knowing my feminine objects are disposed of discreetly and that I don't have to worry about the wrapper opening or my kids or even guests seeing what is inside of it. Let's be honest here. Not all stuff that comes out of our bodies is meant for everyone to see, especially period blood. I don't want my daughters seeing stuff like that and asking questions until they experience it for the first time. What I love most about this brand is that it was invented by someone just like myself who knows about the darker side of what we as women have to go through. She knows that stuff smells and people don't always want to see pads or tampons and what comes out on them. I also love that they come in different sizes. Small for tampons, large for pads and travel size packs for each. I look forward to hopefully one day seeing these products in local stores as I seriously feel women could benefit from using them. It makes you feel confident in it's own special way. Let's face it. What big name brands provide for you in their products just doesn't cut it. MaskIT however does.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service