<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Blessed Mama's Blurbs: Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter Review

Monday, September 8, 2014

Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter Review





About The Product
  • #1 RATED SHEA BUTTER ON THE MARKET! Natural Relief from Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne. Excellent for Stretch Marks for Pregnancy or Other.
  • 100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter - Made with Hand Selected Finest Nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana.
  • Deep Moisturizer for Skin - Contains VITAMIN A, VITAMIN E AND VITAMIN F - DOES NOT CLOG PORES - Highly Moisturizing and Long Lasting - Beneficial for Hair & Skin Health and Beauty
  • Used by Top Skin Care DYI Experts for DYI Soap, DYI Lotions, Body Butter and More - Highest Quality Guaranteed
  • 1 POUND - Packaged in a Resealable and Recyclable Container for Easy Access and Storage
My Review

This is the first time I have ever used shea butter of any kind. I'm excited to have had the opportunity to try it out. This product comes in a very nice resealable container so it doesn't take up too much room. The lid is easy to open. Once you get inside, there's a nice container full of shea butter waiting for you. It comes in two kinds. Yellow or ivory. I received the ivory product. This has helped my daughter with her eczema and has helped me with my dry heels. My biggest reason for ever using it will be during the winter when my skin gets really dried out. I have to use an awful lot of lotion to keep it moisturized, so I'm hoping this will be the replacement for it. Also, as a mom who has gone through 2 pregnancies now, my stretch marks also tend to get dried out from time to time during the winter, so I plan on using it for that reason too. You can use this product sparingly for it to do what it's purpose is. You don't have to fill your hand up with it like you do lotions. I love this product and will make sure to come back during the winter sometime to update my review.

If you are interested in buying this product or want to know more about it, you can find it on Amazon here: CLICK HERE

#adovia

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service