<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Blessed Mama's Blurbs: Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer With Vitamin A, E and Apple Extracts Review

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer With Vitamin A, E and Apple Extracts Review




About The Product

Ageless Derma line of mineral makeup includes the dynamic Camoufleur Concealer that is ideal for covering up imperfections of the skin such as scars or brown spots or port wine stains that distract from the skin’s beauty. This versatile mineral make up concealer provides a natural look that is long lasting and will also cover those dark circles beneath the eyes, so it is an anti aging makeup that will conceal those visible signs of aging.

PARABEN FREE- 100 % Pure Minerals- Great For Sensitive Skin- Broad Spectrum Sun Protection. Never tested on Animals.  Potent Antioxidants to prevent wrinkles. Made in USA.

Ageless Derma Mineral Makeup was featured at Emmy Award show in LA, See images of  Celebrity  from General Hospital,  The Young and the Restless and The bold and Beautiful  with Ageless Derma products at our facebook page



 
 Ingredients: Apple Extract & Horseradish & Phospholipids & Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl Acetate & Butylene Glycol

To find out more about or to buy this product CLICK HERE



My Review


Ageless Derma has definitely made a concealer that I am pleased with. As a mom, I don't feel the need to wear makeup. However, with always having dark circles under my eyes, I think it's good to put on a little concealer every now and then to give my eyes some sort of life. Hehe. The concealer comes in different colors depending on your skin tone. It's not messy which I love. It rubs on nicely and hardly any is left over on my finger. I'm not big on makeup but as long as I have my eyeliner and now this concealer I think I'm good. I'm starting to develop crows feet too, so I'll be sure to use it on those as well. The best thing I love of all is that it is 100% pure minerals. It doesn't contain harsh chemicals and it makes me happy knowing they don't test on animals. The last time I really ever wore makeup more than just my eyeliner was in HS. Of course every young lady wanted to experiment with it. Makeup overall has come a long way and I love that a lot more natural products have come out. I highly recommend Ageless Derma's concealer.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service