<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Blessed Mama's Blurbs: Easy@Home branded 50 Ovulation (LH) and 20 Pregnancy (HCG) Tests Review

Friday, December 19, 2014

Easy@Home branded 50 Ovulation (LH) and 20 Pregnancy (HCG) Tests Review


Easy@Home branded 50 Ovulation (LH) and 20 Pregnancy (HCG) Tests Review



  • Specially designed for "Trying to conceive" women to get pregnant naturally. Ovulation tests gives woman greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths are variable; Pregnancy tests tells pregnancy sooner than missed period
  • Tracking ovulation surge with sufficient tests and minimize the chances missing the LH Surge
  • Easy to test : simply dip the test in urine for 3 seconds; Easy to read: two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant
  • Levels of hCG as low as 25 mIU/ml ( FDA standard) can be detected within 3 to 5 minutes. Results are over 99.8% accurate
  • 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed : experienced and professional customer service are available for any questions coming up. Refund or return are acceptable by brand owner,who is dedicated to be the best home use tests provider.

#Ovulation

To purchase or find out more info, CLICK HERE



It's no secret that my husband and I want to try again for another baby. I only wish when we were TTC before that we had such an awesome kit in our possession that would have helped out a GREAT deal along the way. Easy@Home has made such a kit for any couple in the TTC phase of their lives and relationship.

Before we had our youngest, we tried like crazy. I even had an app on my phone that would tell me when my most fertile days were. Of course that didn't end up helping us out any. So, we took the pressure off and it happened. Unfortunately, we lost that baby. Tried again a few months later and were blessed with our beautiful rainbow baby. 

This kit gives any couple peace of mind. It's there for you to use but at the same time not dwell on trying to get pregnant so much. It's basically a guide to increase your chances. If you focus on nothing else but getting pregnant, it's just not going to happen. It will happen when the time is right.



It includes 50 Ovulation tests and 20 Pregnancy tests. I can tell you that pregnancy tests come in handy for not only TTC but when you have a missed period. I can't even begin to tell how many times I ran out to get a pregnancy test only to end up paying a fortune just for a negative test. In this kit, 20 pregnancy tests along with 50 ovulation tests is a pretty darn good deal for what you pay.

You pee a little in a cup and use the tests with it to determine where you are in the TTC phase whether it be fertile, pregnant or not pregnant.

The process to use these is simple. The below photos will explain what you must do when you use the Ovulation test. Pretty simple, right?


The next photo shows what you do when you use the Pregnancy test.


Both of these tests are pretty simple and straight to the point. If it shows invalid, try again. There WILL be duds along the way but be patient. Stressing doesn't help the process out any. I stressed too much and I personally think that may have caused our miscarriage during our TTC phase the first time.

As a parent of 2, I look forward to the day we can add another member to our family. Right now, we're not in the TTC phase but if it happens, it's meant to be. I will still use these for the reasons they are intended and who knows. Maybe it could happen sooner than I think.

To all TTC couples, my best advice to you is TAKE YOUR TIME. Don't focus so much on trying for a baby that you lose sight of everything else around you. It will stress your partner out too. I know I drove my husband crazy trying for a baby although he did want to just as much as I did.

Easy@Home has made a great kit for TTC couples. For $21.99, you are getting well beyond your moneys worth in this product. As someone who has been through the TTC phase twice now, I HIGHLY recommend it.


Disclosure: Financial compensation was not received for this post. A sample product was given by Easy@Home for me to review. Opinions expressed here are my own.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service