<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Blessed Mama's Blurbs: Super Bright Glow Stick Bracelet Review

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Super Bright Glow Stick Bracelet Review



Super Bright Glow Stick Bracelets Review


  • The best quality - Long lasting - Super Bright - Durable
  • Create super bright glowing bracelets, necklaces, glasses and more!
  • Come in blue, green, yellow, orange and pink.
  • Includes 100 units - 8" long premium quality glow bracelets
  • Fresh from the factory- Ultra bright and long lasting!
  • Non-toxic and CPSIA Compliant - Premium Quaility

  • #glowsticks

To purchase or find out more info, CLICK HERE


I received these glow sticks in a really cool looking can. All 100 of them fit perfectly inside along with the connectors to make bracelets or necklaces out of them.

When I received them, I didn't want to just be boring and write up a review of them being put together as bracelets, necklaces, the norm. So I browsed the internet a little. I remember coming across something on Pinterest a long time ago about glow sticks and finally knew what I was going to use them for.



One night, I surprised my youngest daughter by putting them in the tub with her for bath time. I had originally thought about cracking one open and using it alongside her bubbles so her bubble bath would glow. However, with her skin condition I didn't want to risk it. She really enjoyed the sticks and even played a few games with them. From counting how many was put in the tub with her total to even playing a throw all the sticks at the other end of the tub game. She even loved sitting there saying what color each of them was. When she got out of the tub, I told her she could continue to play with them. So of course when we went downstairs she wanted all of the lights turned out. Once she went to bed, I put them in the freezer. I remember growing up and always putting mine in there and they would still glow the next day. Sure enough these did end up glowing the next day but after that, they were done for. She was very happy with her experience and I was as well. Just seeing the amount of joy on her face from something so simple as a glow stick. It's a priceless thing.




So to break it down for you, glow sticks have many uses. From glow parties, safety uses such as wearing them the night of Halloween, a game of glow bowling, educational purposes as mentioned earlier in my post to even using them on the beach the night of July 4th. The possibilities are endless with these glow sticks. I plan on using them in the future with her for maybe bath time again or I may see if there is something else I can find that she may like.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service