<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Blessed Mama's Blurbs: RIP Robin Williams

Monday, August 11, 2014

RIP Robin Williams

I learned today that Robin Williams passed away this morning. Although it is a tremendous loss I feel that we should be celebrating his life and all of the good things he brought to us and this world. I want to be different from everyone else and celebrate his life and all his works in this blog. So here goes.



As a little girl, I first remember Robin Williams for his role in Mrs. Doubtfire. Who doesn't love that movie? It's definitely my favorite movie Robin Williams ever starred in.


Bicentennial Man was my second favorite. I remember crying to this movie. He did such an amazing job in his role.


Dead Poet's Society is my third favorite. I remember watching this in school and was amazed at the storyline and how Robin molded into that role. Plus it fascinated me that this movie was filmed in my own state in Middletown, Delaware.


The man was so full of life that it would be awful hard to detect that he suffered from depression. I don't know his relatives personally but if one of them had even suspected it something should have been said. We all have our own thoughts and opinions on suicide and as of right now it's been determined "apparent suicide" but either way, this is a TREMENDOUS loss to our country, our world. This man never once failed to make me laugh. He's brought tears to my eyes on a few occasions but mostly he has brought so much joy and laughter to me through a tv screen. I never had the privilege of meeting him but I hope those that have cherish those moments forever. Thank you, Mr. Robin Williams. For everything you've ever done. You were an amazing man and you will be dearly missed by so many. Rest in peace kind sir.

2 Comments:

At August 12, 2014 at 12:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I guess I'm a little older than you, but I grew up with Mork and Mindy. Robin had us always laughing. He was a genius in the comedy world and there will never be anyone like him. He is one in a million. Thanks for posting a celebration of his life!

 
At August 13, 2014 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Mrs. Doubtfire was one of my favs. I also enjoyed FLUBBER. cute fun movie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service