<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Blessed Mama's Blurbs: BEDTIME BLISS Sleep Mask Review

Saturday, July 19, 2014

BEDTIME BLISS Sleep Mask Review



About The Product



Have you ever purchased a sleep mask that's poor quality, lets the light in, is uncomfortable and worst of all, breaks after a few uses? Do you struggle to sleep at night because the street lamps are too bright? Does your husband watch T.V late into the night or does your wife like to read in bed into the small hours? With the Bedtime Bliss mask, you can block out the light and get to sleep quickly. There's no skimping on quality and no discomfort or your money back, GUARANTEED! The contoured design of our sleep mask means that it's much more comfortable than the traditional style masks. It blocks out the light while still giving you the freedom to open your eyes and allowing REM sleep. It's the perfect solution to ensure that you get a good night's sleep and wake up feeling refreshed the next day.



The Benefits of the Bedtime Bliss Eye Mask


-Contoured design allows for complete eye movement

-Ideal for men, women and children

-Won't smudge makeup

-Adjustable straps to fit all head sizes & won't put pressure on your eyes

-Won't interfere with REM sleep

-Perfect for shift workers or a nap during the day

-Easily fits into your bag

-Lightweight and easily washable

-Oeko-Tex certified

-Includes Free Earplugs & Carry Case

-Backed by a RISK FREE, 90 day 'Blissful Sleep' 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.



My Review

I have purchased a few other sleep masks in the past but have never fully been happy with them. They were cheap, see through and overall a waste of time and money. When I was offered to review the BEDTIME BLISS Eye Mask I truly looked forward to it. The first night I wore it I had to get used to it as I normally do not sleep with an eye mask on. I thought it was pretty awesome that it came with free ear plugs, a little bag to store both mask and ear plugs in and even a free e-book on tips to sleep better at night. I love how the mask has open space for your eyes so they aren't constantly being rubbed against the material. Although the ear plugs are a little on the big side for my tiny ears I liked how they kept out most of the sound. The eye mask is not see through at all. My husband even tried it on and liked how it blocked out all the light. As a heavy sleeper it usually takes a lot to wake me up. It's the getting settled into bed at night and what not that I have the most trouble with. This is where the eye mask comes in and has helped me out since I received it. However there is one small issue I have with the mask. Depending on head size it can become a little uncomfortable especially when you first use it. I was definitely not used to having something wrapped around my head nor around my eyes. Over time once you get used to it, it becomes easier to wear and pretty soon you get used to not even noticing that it's even there. Overall, after reviewing this product I would recommend it to my readers.

You can find more information and the option to purchase the BEDTIME BLISS Eye Mask HERE.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://blessedmamasblurbs.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service